Learn To Play Bridge
Bridge is a card game. It is played by over 60 million people in the world. Some people consider bridge to be the greatest card game of all times. It is challenging and enjoyable. Invented in 1925, bridge is called ‘contract bridge’ by many people and is the most popular card came in the world with over 100 countries as members of the World Bridge Federation. There are many advantages to learning the game of bridge. Some of these advantages include: There is no age barrier. Players as young as five have been known to play and players in their eighties have competed effectively in and won world championships.
- Bridge will keep you mentally alert as you get older and quite probably will therefore help you live longer.
- It is possible to play bridge despite severe physical handicaps. Deaf people can play, as can blind people.
- It is inexpensive to play.
- You can play with friends or in competitive competitions.
- You can meet lots of new people at bridge clubs.
- It is possible to play bridge on the Internet (available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year).